Biden Bit My Finger: Plus, Kids Loved to Rub Joe's Hairy Legs
You won’t believe a leading candidate for president said this — or did that — but former Veep Joe Biden tells a weird tale about his days as a lifeguard, and he bite’s his wife’s finger…on the campaign stump. Did Biden’s speech writer pen the story about how kids loved to rub Joe’s hairy legs? Does he have anyone on his staff to restrain him from raving? Should we be seriously concerned that something is mentally wrong with the leading Democratic presidential candidate?
Right Angle with Stephen Green, Bill Whittle and Scott Ott, comes to you 16 times each month, thanks to our Members, who get to enjoy an additional four Backstage episodes, plus write their own blog, and interact with a comments forum and private messaging on our website at https://BillWhittle.com
– Become a Member at https://BillWhittle.com/register/
– Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/billwhittle
– Listen to our shows on the go with your podcast app: http://bit.ly/BWN-Podcasts
– Watch us now on Amazon’s Fire TV by downloading the Bill Whittle Network app.
– Ask your Amazon smart device, “Alexa, play Bill Whittle Network on TuneIn radio.”
– We’re on Bitchute too: http://bit.ly/BWN-Bitchute